Everything Paris: Immigration, Administration, Living, Surviving and Loving it!
: 0.5 day
Surviving French administration and your adventure in Paris!
: "-I can help you navigate the complex system of renting/buying in Paris with English speaking professionals, where work contracts, guarantees and co-signers are usually required.
- I offer help obtaining your residence card, drivers license and self-employed status.
- I assist you in opening your bank account, knowing where to make your stay official and to know how to plan your visit to reduce any stress.
- For affluent clients or those who are interested in moving their life to France versus a temporary stay, I can offer discussion on the pro's and con's, and how to think through this major life change to protect you and your family's assets.
- I can give you a tour to know important places in Paris, great restaurants to dine and take you off the beaten path where only locals know.
- I can help you find a place to call home, get your utilities set up and find an au pair for your children.
- I am able to show you the green spaces, the areas to explore on foot or by bike, the ancient history of Paris dating from the Romans to the Fifth Republic.
-I can share my travels around France and Europe, and help you find the perfect adventure to attach to your time in Paris.
-I am a jack of all trades, so please don't hesitate to ask me for help on anything! If I can't help you, I will do my best to connect you with the right person. "